Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wolf Gang - The King And All Of His Men (New Version)


"Why don't you stop fighting me?"

Quick post today. I wrote about this song two months ago, but it's been re-recorded for the album and is EVEN AWESOMER! Yes, in the case of this song, "awesomer" is a word. I loved it before, but I love it even more now. There's an electronic oomph added to this version that fulfills the enormous potential that the song's always had. We'll see if the album follows suit (I've liked all of the singles so far), but if not, at least he's given us this fantastic song.

The King and All Of His Men by wolfgang

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listens to the other tracks on the sampler here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home