Your Ad Here

Friday, May 20, 2011

Next week will be a little different...

So I leave for New York City on Sunday morning. While I'm there, I'll be attending several events leading up to the launch of my book in September. If you're a local New Yorker and have an interest in books (and meeting me!), this is where I'll be:

Mon. May 23rd: 4PM - 7PM
Teen Author Carnival
I'll be speaking on a panel called Debut Author Showcase: The Journey to Publication and signing Advanced Readers Copies afterward. Come see me! It's free and there are many awesome YA authors attending.
Location: Mulberry Street Library
Head to their website for more info.

Thurs. May 26th: 10:30AM - 11:30AM
Book Expo Of America
I'll be giving away and signing Advanced Readers Copies at booth #2525
Location: Javits Center
Website

So what this means for most of you is that posts, if any, will likely be very limited next week. I've never been to New York before so I plan on using all my free time to explore the city. Any short updates I post are more likely to appear on my facebook.

2 Comments:

Blogger Myfizzypop said...

have fun!

6:22 AM  
Anonymous JeffC said...

Damn I saw this a little too late! NYC rocks! Hope you have fun! IF you have time try and get to broadway! Priscilla Queen of the Desert or Book of Mormon! Get to the Village too, nice area to walk around! Have a blast!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home