Your Ad Here

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Ark - Pantamera


"It's a sensation, a brand new era"

Ark news! I wasn't sure if I was ever gonna get to say that again, so it's a wonderful surprise to be able to feature this new "song" by the band. I put "song" in parentheses because in reality this is a short advert for a Swedish recycling campaign (the randomness!! I love it!). But don't let the word advert scare you away. This is basically a shortened Ark song, with all the pomp and glamour expected. It sounds a bit like their last album, which isn't necessarily the biggest endorsement coming from me, but if added to the tracklist, this would've been one of the best tracks (if not the best). So THAT is a big endorsement! Most importantly, the video is AWESOME. I am so, so, so sad that this band is breaking up. At least they're doing it in style. Though maybe they should take "recycling" to the heart and decide against the split!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the greatest hits here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous gmisk said...

Er I think I preferred it when it was sung by sweet and called blockbuster

5:48 AM  
Blogger alesta said...

Oh, I know this best from this rather hideous version. Ace of Base should sue! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD0DxVFE-xg

11:46 AM  
Anonymous ArkArmy said...

This is so awesome. I am totally gonna miss them.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home