Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Frankmusik - Struck By Lightning


"I'd rather be struck by lightning"

The sampler for Frankmusik's upcoming album is out there and, while I haven't given it more than the most casual of listens so far, there is one track that definitely stands out to me. As you know, I'm all about the big anthemic pop hooks, and this song definitely has them. The verses surge, the chorus explodes, and the retro electro beat keeps it all going. I love songs like this. Frankmusik is extremely hit or miss for me, and as such I haven't been able to get completely jazzed about him like I wish I would. But I do love the new single, and this is just fantastic. I hope the album follows suit. It really hits that sweet spot between indie and mainstream dance pop.

Frankmusik - Struck By Lightning by projectDRK

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home