Your Ad Here

Friday, December 02, 2011

Freja Loeb - Never Stop Coming Back


"I'll never stop coming back"

I haven't featured all that much Danish music on the blog this year, but I'm always excited when something new comes out. Freja Loeb is an 80's styled rock/pop singer--kind of a cross between Karen O and Ladyhawke. I've yet to do any deep delving into her music, but I'm really enjoying this single. It's the hook that really gets me. For some reason, it reminds me of something No Doubt would have written in their Return To Saturn days. If I'm being honest, though, it was Freja's image that first drew me to her. I saw the cover of her album and had a feeling that the music it represented would be right up my alley. And I was right! Geez, it seems like it's amazing female pop star after amazing female pop star this year. I wonder, where is the male version of this?



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home