Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Hurricane Love - Serial Liar


"will you believe if I say I miss you so much?"

It's about time we got some good new Swedish pop/rock! I feel like it's been a painfully long gap since the last new band like this came on the scene. It would be unfair to pin all my hopes on them, but I'm loving the sound so far. They actually remind me a lot of little-known Swedish group Lamont. The way they mix synths with straight ahead rock gives them the kind of edge that's been sorely missing in Scandinavian pop for the past year or two. It's a great start and will hopefully end up making some impact in the country and carve the way for a successful album. I have my doubts, just because this kind of sound has seemed to take a dip in popularity since its heyday about five or six years ago. But I desperately want a resurgence, so go buy it! I think you'll be hooked from the get-go.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous JonathanN said...

I totally agree with you on this one! I really like them !

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home