Your Ad Here

Friday, May 18, 2012

Flashback Friday: Mark Spiro - She Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me


"Baby save the third degree"

Those who follow this blog closely will realize exactly why I picked this song to highlight based on just the few seconds alone. It's got those cheesy, chugging synths! They may be what some people hate about 80's music, but I am in love with this sound. Mark Spiro's song may not be one that a lot of people remember from the decade, but it's a solid piece of very 80's radio rock. It was featured briefly in cheesy cult movie Voyage of the Rock Aliens (which I wrote about earlier this year), but beyond that Mark Spiro did some songwriting for others in the 80's and released a string of albums starting in 1986 and continuing on to the present. I can't say any of his other stuff's interested me all that much, but there's something about this song that catches my attention.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy his albums here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger alesta said...

ah, love thi! :D Never heard it before, thanks!

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home