Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Dreams Beats ft. The Face - Love Stuck


"I'm still waiting, give me steam"

Since hitting the internet earlier this week, Love Stuck has been getting a lot of love from pop bloggers--and rightfully so. It doesn't get much better than a meeting between brilliant pop production team Dream Beats and beloved (if little known) underground glam poppers the Face. As a launchpad for the latter group, I can't imagine anything better. The song's got a deliriously fun bubblegum bounce and is paired with an original--and quite funny--video. I'm not sure how it'll do outside of countries with poppier tastes (ie: all of Scandinavia), but it's definitely ignited interest in both Dream Beats and The Face from me. In a perfect world, this would hit the UK in a similar way that Alphabeat's Fascination did a few years ago.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more from The Face here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home