Your Ad Here

Friday, August 10, 2012

Flashback Friday: Scool - Roll Baby Roll


"It's so full of fun"

I just uncovered this track earlier in the week. I was completely won over by its cheesy charm, especially those pumping synths that form the instrumental hook of the song. Scool (what the hell is up with that name?) were a short-lived German girl group and this song was written about--what else?--rollerskating. I feel like it's a long lost unreleased track from Xanadu or something. Sure, it's catchy and bright, but the biggest reason I love it is because it's so damned tacky. I mean, look at that picture above! Sometimes I can't believe that this era actually existed. The song's "lyrics" are also worth a good laugh (my favorite is quoted above--the delivery is just so unconvincing). I hope there's a music video out there somewhere...



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Learn more about them here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Vinc said...

who cares about alines, gogo zombies Games Zombies

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home