Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing (with Florence Welch)


"I'm living on such sweet nothing"

At this point, there's simply no stopping Calvin Harris. Who else (besides maybe David Guetta) can have so many singles out concurrently and keep such a high level of quality? His latest features Florence from Florence + the Machine and continues to prove my theory that she, along with Adele, should record a dance album. First there was that ubiquitous (and excellent) remix of her song Spectrum, and now we have this as a follow-up. I love unique and interesting voices singing over dance tracks, and Florence definitely has the power (and volume) to make it work. This track took me a listen or two to fully sink in, but now it's completely won me over.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder Calvin's album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home