Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Tegan and Sara - Closer


"I won't treat you like you're typical"

I'm so glad to see Tegan & Sara releasing new material and continuing to be relevant in the pop world. I first fell in love with their music back with the still-awesome single Walking With A Ghost and its corresponding album. Since then, they've released some other nice singles and collaborations, but I can't say I was expecting something so modern, glossy and propulsive when it came to their 2012 comeback. Closer is everything Ladyhawke's most recent album should have been. It's extremely instant and commercial sounding, but manages to still keep the cool indie edge that the duo have had since they burst onto the scene. It should see their profile rise quite a bit, as I could see dance producers having a field day with this. Top of the charts, please. That's where this belongs.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the song here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home