Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Countdowns are Coming!

Starting Monday, I'll have the kickoff to my annual countdowns of the Top 20 Albums of the year and Top 50 Singles. It's always an exciting, fun time for me. I hopelessly behind in getting my thoughts down but I have compiled my lists. For this year, I have one big rule change in the Albums category. For the first time, I'm allowing EPs to be eligible, as long as they include six or more original songs. In an age where the pop album is rapidly changing in format, I thought it was important to feature these excellent "extended plays." However, I'm well aware that it's easier to craft a strong 6-track release than a 11 or 12-track one, so I definitely took that into account.

Tomorrow, I'll have the album category's statistics to whet your appetite, but for today I have the 25 singles that just barely missed out on the Top 50. Enjoy!


51. Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing (ft. Florence Welch)
52. Bigbang - Bad Boy
53. Kylie Minogue - Timebomb
54. Cher Lloyd - Oath (ft. Becky G)
55. Justin Bieber - Boyfriend
56. Katy Perry - Part Of Me
57. Alexander Rybak - Leave Me Alone
58. Florence + The Machine - Spectrum (Calvin Harris Remix)
59. Sound Of Arrows - Conquest
60. Scissor Sisters - Only The Horses
61. One Direction - Live While We’re Young
62. Private - Everywhere
63. Taio Cruz - Fast Car
64. Lady Gaga & Zedd - High Princess - Stache
65. Niki & The Dove - DJ, Ease My Mind
66. Azealia Banks - 212
67. Little Mix - Wings
68. Infinite - The Chaser
69. Dragonette - Let It Go
70. RAC - Hollywood (ft. Penguin Prison)
71. Robbie Williams - Different
72. Alphabeat - Love Sea
73. Le Kid - Human Behaviour
74. Helena Gutarra - Tongues Of Fire
75. Dragonette - Live In This City

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home