Your Ad Here

Monday, January 28, 2013

Feed Me - Death By Robot



For the nerds out there, this is the kind of music the Transformers would listen to on their home world of Cybertron. This is like robo-dance, all augmented, metallic vocals and fuzzy dance beats. It's not the usual thing I'd go for, but the production on this is too good to pass up. I often look for workout music, and I can see this fitting the bill. It kicks off with a burst of energy and never lets up. It has a real dark, otherworldly sound to it without sacrificing a sense of giddy freakout fun. If you're a fan of dance music at all, give this a try.

Death by Robot by Feed Me on Grooveshark

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the EP here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I knew I'd like it just from the title and the band name...

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home