Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Midnight Boy - Roll With It


"Keep your head up high"

I've been looking forward to this project for awhile now. Midnight Boy is the new alias of Sweden's Johan Krafman, who I wrote about on the blog a few years ago. He's got some excellent Tony Nilsson penned tracks, but never released a full album. Now, with Midnight Boy, he's gone full on 80's with an excellent, funky slice of synthpop. This is my kind of thing, through and through. From the polished, crisp production to the confident vocals and oh-so-catchy hook, the song has it all. A video's out later in the week and I'm hoping this begins a new stage in Krafman's career. Everything seems right for a big pop splash in Sweden (and hopefully beyond). Mostly, though, I just selfishly want more music from him!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the song (worldwide on itunes) here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home