Your Ad Here

Monday, April 22, 2013

Union J - Carry You


"You've been running for hours and can't catch your breath"

X-Factor UK sure knows how to churn them out. Although we're still waiting for the Amelia Lily album (being delayed as often as it has is not a great sign), we've now got the first official single from last year's competition. Union J were a cobbled together boyband (One Direction style) that ended up finishing fourth. They were one of two boybands in the competition and were honestly the less interesting of the two, but the one with more commercial appeal. The single's sort of the same. I like it, but I'm not wowed by it. It's very much in the style of fellow Brit boyband The Wanted. Polished, mid-tempo and kind of adult-contemporary. I'm curious to see where they go from here. They could either go on to be the next Westlife or the next One True Voice. I hate to say I'm concerned that they're leaning toward the latter, but I wish them well and I hope this song is successful for them!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the track here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home