Your Ad Here

Monday, May 13, 2013

Dizzee Rascal & Robbie Williams - Goin' Crazy


"I believe I'm losing my mind"

It's so cool to hear Robbie Williams on a track like this. Years ago, he did a semi hip-hop collaboration with producers 1 Giant Leap that revealed a more rhythmic side to his voice, and then of course came Rudebox. This is different, though, as its a collaboration with a tried and true rap superstar. As such, it feels like the most relevant thing Williams' voice has been on since the Take That reunion. The hook here is really strong and really cool, and I love the filters on the vocals. It feels like a major Summer hit in the UK, with the possibility of even crossing the Atlantic and making some waves here.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home