Your Ad Here

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Getty Domein - Dance With The Devil


"There is no limitation"

I know I harp on this over and over, but I am always looking for great pop music with African influences. It's few and far between, but this new track by Getty Domein definitely gives me my fix. Not only does it have some wonderful African instrumentation, but it's a huge, campy dance track that isn't afraid of going for the drama. There aren't a lot of lyrics -- the song instead focuses on ridiculously catchy chanting and theatrical production. I previously knew Getty Domein only from Yeba, his Melodifestivalen entry a few years back. I definitely saw promise in that track, but this is a completely different level of awesome. The album's out in August.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy his songs here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home