Your Ad Here

Monday, May 06, 2013

The Fooo - Man Over Board


"Call it love or call it mutiny"

leave it to Sweden to produce a new boyband with this kind of potential. Despite a weird band name that does them no justice, I can't wait to see what the future holds for these guys. There's been a resurgence of these kind of groups lately, but very few have the charisma to break through on a massive level. I believe The Fooo are the ones to beat in this regard. One of the (many) reasons I've gone so crazy for K-Pop in the last year is that their groups actually dance and put some effort into pushing the envelope with fashion. One of the most exciting things about The Fooo is that they dance well and gear their music to suit that. They've also been very cleverly marketed, forgoing music videos for flash-mob style performances. It's incredibly effective and allows them to show their talent, charisma and expertly produced songs without a lot of distraction. Watch their three videos here, here and here and you'll see what I mean. I'm impressed with all of the musical output so far, but Man Overboard is the one that I just can't get out of my head. I can't wait for the first official single and album. get these guys on Melodifestivalen next year! (That is, if they're not already massive by then).

Man Overboard by The Fooo on Grooveshark

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Find out more here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home