Your Ad Here

Monday, June 10, 2013

Diviney - Sex Games


"I stole a kiss from you, but I need more"

Diviney is back with a new single! I couldn't be more excited. The band is, of course, Shaun Diviney (formerly of Short Stack) and his cohorts. He/they released the brilliant You're So Cool last year, which had a funky INXS-vibe to it that I latched onto immediately. Sex Games follows suit, adding plenty of keyboards to the mix. It wouldn't sound out of place on Short Stack's last album, but he does seem to be going for a lighter, poppier sound. No complaints here. I still think he's one of the most charismatic frontmen out there right now and I can't wait to hear the rest of the EP, which is due to be released in a couple weeks. I hope Australia (and maybe the world) will embrace this as much as they did his former band. It's the kind of cool, catchy pop/rock that the radio could use more of nowadays.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home