Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Magnus Carlsson - Glorious


"We're feeling high on life"

We pretty much know what to expect from Magnus Carlsson, don't we? This isn't gonna be some serious, laidback singer-songwriter affair. This is a balls-to-the-wall, campy as hell schlager anthem. And really, that's all we want from Magnus. Few artists can get away with releasing this kind of music anymore, and even fewer outside of Scandinavia. Thank god for Sweden! Honestly, it might be a little too much for even me, but I feel like the music industry needs to stop taking itself so seriously, so I'm happy to feature a song as ridiculously over the top as this. (It's still not a patch on his epic Live Forever, which I doubt whether he'll ever surpass)

Glorious by Magnus Carlsson on Grooveshark

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the EP here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home