Your Ad Here

Monday, July 15, 2013

Diviney - Skeleton


"I don't wanna go home"

I've been a little sluggish on writing about Diviney's new Sex Games EP (it was released over a week ago), but it's not due to a lack of excitement. The entire thing's very good. It's like a continuation of the (excellent) last Short Stack album. A welcome dose of sorta-funky, sorta-80's rock music. If you liked You're So Cool or the title track (and how could you not?), you'll love the other four new tracks that accompany them. Best of all is Skeleton, with its uptempo, bombastic production and INXS-esque melody. The instrumental bit after the chorus reminds me so much of another song... I just can't quite put my finger on it.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the EP here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home