Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

HAIM - The Wire


"I know that you're gonna be okay, anyway"

I would absolutely love it if HAIM surprised us all and just released an album without even scheduling it beforehand. I've been playing their past three singles all year and I'm sure that this will be added to the mix, but I really need a full-length because I can't get enough of these girls. To me, their sound is so 90's, which I have a fond nostalgia for and naturally gravitate towards (almost as much as the 80's). I love that there's more of a riffy guitar influence on this track. It's quite different than a lot of their past work, yet still sounds like them. As much as I adore dance production, more of this organic, band-focused pop music would be great in the future too.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy their previous stuff here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff said...

I cannot stop listening to this! you've turned me on to my new favorite act!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home