Your Ad Here

Monday, August 05, 2013

Eli Lieb - Young Love


"I need some more tonight"

I'm really starting to love this song. It's got that strummy, anthemic pure pop sound to it that I just eat up. Eli Lieb released his debut album a few years ago and showed off some amazing potential with an expressive voice and a knack for a big hook. Still, Young Love is far and away the highlight of his career so far. I love songs that seem to tell a story, and the lyrics and melody here evoke a relationship in such a visual way. Plus, you can totally sing along to it. I'm not sure when the album is out, but hopefully it lives up to this single.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home