Your Ad Here

Monday, October 14, 2013

Shinee - One Minute Back


Quite recently, Korea's Shinee have become one of the most prolific groups ever. Let's see... since this time last year, the guys have released seven singles, three albums and one EP. That's a lot for a pop group, and the great thing is that their music has't suffered. It's remained remarkably consistent and adventurous. The group has released some of the best K-Pop of the year. Their new mini-album/EP is out now and, while it took me awhile to fully come around lead single/title track Everybody, I'm firmly there now. The rest of the songs on the album are some of the most experimental they've recorded. I'm obsessed with the intricate production of One Minute Back. It takes awhile to get used to, as the tempo and mood changes often, but again it's that production that keeps me coming back. I love the drums in the first verse. It's very Michael Jackson, were he still alive and recording now.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home