Your Ad Here

Monday, November 11, 2013

Hedley - Anything


"I can do anything"

I've been obsessed with this track for awhile now and for some reason keep forgetting to post it. Hedley are a Canadian rock band whose lead singer Jacob Hoggard got his big break on the second season of Canadian Idol. He's the first person I can remember "breaking the mold" in one of those kind of reality competition shows -- extremely charismatic and different from most talent show contestants. I've enjoyed Hedley's music here and there in the decade or so that they've been popular, but this is their best single yet. They've transformed themselves into a far funkier, far dancier band and they're all the better for it. Anything is a total anthem, and one of the catchier tracks I've heard this year. Check out the crazy We Can't Stop-esque video, too. In addition to complimenting that Miley track really well (strangely enough...), it really adds to the experience.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home