Your Ad Here

Monday, November 04, 2013

Lady Gaga - Gypsy


"I don't wanna be alone forever"

The pop world kind of stops and takes a breath whenever Lady Gaga releases new music. There are few artists out there right now with her kind of pull, even if lately she's been more focused on the art and less on the obvious radio hits. Her newest album finds a middle ground between the two and, after a few listens, has really clicked with me. Still, there's the rest of the album and then there's... this song. Gypsy is my favorite kind of Gaga moment. Think of it as Edge Of Glory Pt. II -- another slice of gargantuan, driving rock/electro/pop. It's an anthem, with all the necessary bombast and vocal histrionics. For me, it's the absolute highlight of a terrific album, and really really really needs to be a single. In the future, I'd love an entire album in this type of sound. I mean, if she's capable of something like this, why not do it all the time?



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home