Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Night Terrors Of 1927 - Young And Vicious


"You never know what you got 'til it's gone"

I've been delving back into a lot of 90's music in the past week or so and realizing that I really need some good new alternative rock in my life. Night Terrors Of 1927 is getting some hype surrounding their EP, oftentimes being compared to a moodier Killers. That's pretty dead on, and definitely not a bad thing. This is a bit of a slow burn, but perfect for these cold winter nights. And there's just a hint of the anthemic in here, even though that's an adjective a lot of reviewers seem to be pinning on these guys. But you know I take my anthems seriously. I can't just throw around the descriptor willy nilly, though I think it may be in these guys' future.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the EP here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home