Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Top 50 Singles Of 2013: 45-41

45. The Fooo - Fridays Are Forever



Throwback to Ace Of Base-style 90's dance pop, delivered by the world's most promising new boy band.

44. Alexander Rybak - 5 To 7 Years



Not a "single" in the strictest definition, but I couldn't leave this melodramatic chest pumper off of my list this year.

43. Getty Domein - Dance With The Devil



A calypso blend of 2013 dance production and tribal hooks. I always say I want more African-hued pop music. This definitely fits the bill.

42. A Great Big World - This Is The New Year 



Their big Christina Aguilera duet is proving to be their breakthrough, but I much prefer this anthemic slice of piano pop.

41. Behrang Miri - Jalla Dansa Sawa 



A Euro pop hybrid that became the real surprise of this year's Melodifestivalen. It just feels like summer.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home