Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Foxes - Let Go For Tonight


"I need to let it go"

Foxes has been releasing single after single over the last year or two, including her massively successful collaboration with Zedd. Each time, I feel like I'm almost to the point of wanting to be obsessed with her music, but something stops me. I don't know. There was just always something little that was missing. But I think with this new song, she might have just won me over. The verses drew me in immediately, but it's that galloping production in the chorus that really sends it over the edge. Foxes' album isn't out until March, but if there is more of this sort of thing, I will definitely be checking it out. The music reminds me so much of Marina & The Diamonds (mixed with a little of Natalia Kills and Florence + The Machine, maybe).



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home