Your Ad Here

Monday, January 27, 2014

Kites And Komets - She Lives In Neon Lights


"You can see it in her eyes"

I'm so annoyed that I didn't know about this artist earlier, because it's totally up my alley. Kites And Komets is the moniker of Danish Mikael Kærsgaard, who produces the kind of pop/electro/rock hybrid that this blog was built on. In fact, his music reminds me of the kind of stuff I was able to post regularly in the early years of alienhits. It's got a real funk to it, kind of reminiscent of that band Under The Influence Of Giants (remember them??). He's got a new single out, but it's not on soundcloud yet and I think this, his hit from last year, is a great introduction to the sound. Enjoy!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home