Your Ad Here

Monday, March 10, 2014

2NE1 - Come Back Home


"You gotta do what you gotta do"

Now that Melodifestivalen is over for another year, I can focus on other parts of the world again. Over in South Korea, the big news is the album comeback (after way too long) of amazing girl group 2NE1. When I first listened to the album, I was a little underwhelmed, but YG productions have a way of growing on me in major ways. Lead single Come Back Home is one of those instances. I was expecting something with a faster tempo throughout, but it turns out that this hodgepodge of hip hop, pop, reggae, dance is just what I actually wanted from them. It's a weird little track, with one hell of a hook. I've basically had it stuck in my head for the past week. There's just something about this group's sound. It's like nothing else out there.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home