Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Melodifestivalen 2014 - Andra Chansen

Here we are in the second chance round and, whereas the main competition is looking ever-less competitive (it's going to be Sanna or Ace, surely), this round feels like anybody's game. Of the eight, Helena has to have the best chance going in, but Andra Chansen has a history of being pretty surprising.

Personally, Martin's song is my favorite tonight by a mile, but I doubt he'll find his way through.

Edit: Not a fan of this opening.

1. AMMOTRACK - Still not much of a fan of this song.

2. LINUS - This has grown on me quite a bit. Wouldn't mind it going through.

3. JEM - This song's grown on me as well. I just feel that someone like Linus could edge them out.

4. STATE OF DRAMA- Like this one too, but I don't think it'll go anywhere.

5. ELLINORE - Don't get it. Pleasant song, but no stage presence and not much of a voice, either.

6. MARTIN - I ADORE this song. I have my doubts about it going through, but I would be ecstatic if it did.

7. HELENA - I've never been as enamored with this as many others, but I think it'll make the final. I wouldn't be upset if it did.

8. OUTTRIGGER - I don't hate this as much as I first did, and actually if they didn't go into the horrible screamy part, I probably wouldn't hate it at all. Still don't want it in the final, though.

My Predictions (in order of likeliness for making it through):
1. Helena
2. Linus
3. JEM
4. Martin
5. Outtrigger
6. Ellinore
7. State Of Drama
8. Ammotrack

Still, this is obviously a SHOT IN THE DARK

EDIT: Okay, this is the first time I've liked the male host all year. Of course, it took some drag...

RESULTS:
Top 5 - Martin, Outtrigger, Helena, State Of Drama, Linus
(why they're doing a top five this round, I don't know)

RESULTS II:
First Duel - Outtrigger vs. Helena (this could be deadly...)
I guess we can assume that this is the 1st vs 4th place duel and Helena was first? 

Second Duel - Linus vs. Martin
Well, at least I love both songs, but I'm sorry to see one kicked out. I hope Martin wins, though!

RESULTS III:
Through to the final - Helena and Linus!
(sad for Martin, but at least Outtrigger didn't go through)

Oh, and by the way.... who predicted this result? That's right, me! haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home