Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Jett Rebel - That Place


"I got the only light in the streets still burning"

The world has a new pop personality, and his name is Jett Rebel. Hailing from the Netherlands, Rebel isn't what you'd expect. His music and image hearkens back to the dirty glam rock of the 70's, yet his music is just as informed by funk and r&b. He's a bundle of charisma--the type we don't see enough of in current male singers. He's released some pretty great singles so far (Do You Love Me At All is a pretty powerful opening shot and I love his new Spider-Man soundtrack entry), but I feel like his best music is still in front of him. Despite being a fan of glam myself, I like it even more when Jett goes a little synthier. That Place is a super catchy 80's flavored confection. It opens his second EP and really should have been its single as far as I'm concerned. I can't wait to see where he goes from here, as I feel like this is only the very beginning for a very exciting new star.

That Place by Jett Rebel on Grooveshark

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy his music here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home