Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sigma - Nobody To Love


"I know you're tired of loving with nobody to love"

This track is currently riding high on the charts in certain parts of Europe, and it's easy to see why. While the dance/club music scene is getting a little stale and self-replicating as it grows in popularity, that doesn't mean there aren't any gems that break through the monotony. This drum and bass production somehow retains a sense of warmth and emotion that sets it apart from similar sounding radio fare. It helps that the constantly repeated hook is both instantly addictive and compulsively re-playable. That's a hard balance to strike. It actually evokes a sense of nostalgia in me because I feel like it hearkens back to the club music that was popular around 2006/07, when I lived in the UK. A little bit of Sunblock. A touch of the Attic. I don't know... it's just got that little extra something that's missing from a lot of today's EDM.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home