Your Ad Here

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Sia - Chandelier


"I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist"

Even though it's been out for quite awhile, I haven't yet taken the opportunity to write about how much I love Sia's newest single. And now that the official music video's been released, it's a perfect time to do so. In fact, now that I've seen the video, I like the song even more. This is seriously one of the coolest music videos released this year so far, and Sia's not even in it! Instead, we get a creepy-ugly-beautiful dance routine from a very charismatic girl. I love dance in music videos, especially if it's off-kilter and memorable. This certainly is! Add to that some gorgeous cinematography and a spare, evocative set and you've got something really special. And can we just stop for a minute and give this song its due? I don't know why it's not knocking around the top of the itunes charts yet. That chorus is HUGE. Hopefully this sublime visual gives it the extra attention it deserves.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home