Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Madden Brothers - We Are Done


"Every voice reach out and carry"

Musical surprises are coming from all sides lately, and I love it! And when all is said and done, this may just end up being the sweetest. Now, I have a fond memory of pop/punk band Good Charlotte, despite not really liking many of their songs. But lucky for me, the Madden Brothers (the last name of twins Joel and Benji) have a new sound, and it's brilliant with a capital B. I mean, you will be floored by the transformation. This is quirky, Californian summer pop at its best. The chorus, in particular, is a catchy triumph of layered vocals and kaleidoscopic production. Honestly, it's probably one of the strongest choruses we'll hear all year in a pop song. It's a very specific sound that takes me straight to the beach on a hot summer day and, frankly, that's exactly where I want to be. I can't wait for the album, but I wish it was coming out in time for summer.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home