Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Infinite - Reflex


I've long admired 7-piece K-pop band Infinite, particularly for their lush, string-laden productions that expertly blend East and West. But, for some reason, I've hesitated when it comes to their full albums. After a quick preview, I stupidly dismissed their latest full-length, Season 2. But now that the album's been re-released as Be Back, with an excellent new title track, I was tempted to give it another listen. Thank god I did! I am in love with this album! I even like the ballads, which is rare for me. But Infinite's synth-drenched dance tracks are its bread and butter. Reflex is a late-album highlight that sounds like it's straight from the 80's. In fact, it reminds me of a K-pop group covering a Rick Astley song. Weird, I know, but it all comes together perfectly. Also check out their new single, Back, which has an awesome, cinematic action music video.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home