Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 03, 2014

The Fooo - All Over The World


"You gotta dance like that"

It's the Fooo! Need I say more? After their album was released in April, I figured that would be all we'd hear from them until maybe the Fall. But amazingly, this track popped into my facebook feed this morning. It, and its globe-trotting video, is utter pop bliss. The beat is actually pretty hardcore in places, but then that cotton-candy, singalong chorus rears its head and the track becomes yet another slice of pop perfection from the guys. I'm a little confused why they haven't broken out of Sweden yet. I mean, it's gonna happen. They're practically bred for worldwide stardom. But maybe it's better that this music remains a Scandinavian secret. All I ask is that they compete in next year's Melodifestivalen and clean the floor with all the other acts!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home