Your Ad Here

Monday, November 03, 2014

Julia Vero - How Does It Feel


"I will go on"

I have scandipop to thank for this one. The moment they said that this song sounded like Roxette in their prime, I knew that I had to give it a listen. And luckily, the description turned out to be quite apt. The chorus of this moody, 90's-esque midtempo is pure Roxette circa the Crash! Boom! Bang! era. It's a sound that I didn't even realized I'd missed until I heard this. Just proper, emotive songwriting without a gimmick. Julia Vera hails from Sweden and has released some other stuff before this, but How Does It Feel is the type of song that simply shouts "breakthrough single." I'm really hoping it happens for her. I am 1000% onboard with this 90's resurgence.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home