Your Ad Here

Friday, November 21, 2014

Vinsten - Keep That Dream Alive


"Once alone, I could never know"

In a world where it seems less and less likely that we're going to get another album from Sweden's brilliant Sound Of Arrows, I'll settle for anything that sounds remotely familiar. Vinsten are well known for their single Luckiest Girl, which was transformed into something quite epic via a remix my producer extraordinaire Bassflow. They've kept with that template and gone dancey with this new single, and I couldn't be happier. I hope that the plan is to keep with this sound, because it really suits them. The production especially is a highlight. It has that surging, dramatic backbeat that I loved so much throughout Sound Of Arrows' Voyage album. It's kind of a dream-like, spacey sound.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home