Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Strange Talk - Picking Up All The Pieces


"We've been walking for miles"

Here's another group I somehow missed out on until the end of 2014. Australian electro-pop band Strange Talk have been releasing singles for a few years now, many of which appear on their debut album that was released last spring. The song embedded here today is actually not one of those singles, but it's definitely the Strange Talk track I am most obsessed with. In fact, I love it so much that I've barely gotten past it to listen to the rest of the album. This is going to be a very specific reference, but the track's build and propulsive instrumentation remind me of the excellent songs produced/remixed by Bassflow, of Swedish pop fame. For those longtime readers, you'll know that this is very high praise indeed. Add to that an instantly catchy chorus that compels you to further listens, and you've got one of those songs that refuses to let you go.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home