Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Brandon Flowers - Can't Deny My Love


Despite loving the Killers' first few albums, I can't say I was overly excited at the prospect of another solo album by frontman Brandon Flowers. I think I assumed it would be mostly downtempo and serious. Well, it's not! The first single, at least, takes a welcome tilt back to the 80's pop direction that made me love the band in the first place. It actually sounds like something that would have been on Bleachers' excellent 2014 album. It's got an explosive, catchy hook and atmospheric synths that make it sound like a long-lost soundtrack cut to some 80's movie. Color me surprised. My interest is officially reignited (as long as the rest of the album follows suit...).



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home