Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ulrik Munther - Nån gång


How did I miss this? Sweden's excellent singer-songwriter Ulrik Munther came back in March with a new single and today with a new album. I think it passed me by because all of the online media is region restricted (don't even get me started on how annoying *that* is). With the new album, it looks like he's following the latest trend and singing in his native language instead of English. This is totally fine with me, but it'll probably prove tricky with some of his international fans. Nån gång is the only song I've heard so far, and it's a rousing old-school folk-rocker. Not immediately commercial, for sure, but I can already tell it'll improve with repeated listens. I can't wait to check out the full album. Ulrik has yet to disappoint thus far.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home