Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Giorgio Moroder - Don't Let Go (ft. Mikky Ekko)


So I haven't yet listened to this new Giorgio Moroder collaboration album, but I did manage to hear this track and instantly fall in love. The album is full of far more notable/famous guest vocalists, but from the little I've heard, this dramatic slice of string-laden pop is bound to be the biggest standout for me. Mikky Ekko is most well known for guesting on Rihanna's Stay. He's also released some solo stuff to minor success. But to be honest, I probably would've liked this track regardless of who was singing, because it's all about that production... especially when it gets very dramatic and intricate towards the end. More of this sound from Mikky's solo projects and I'd certainly be forced to pay attention!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home