Your Ad Here

Friday, July 17, 2015

Super Junior - Devil


It's gonna be a pretty K-Pop heavy couple of weeks, as tons of big new releases continue to be announced. SM Entertainment, in particular, seems hellbent on making sure every one of their artists gets a comeback before summer ends. Super Junior is certainly one of their most prominent groups. I'm not 100% on board with all of their material, but they definitely have their fair share of classics and a ton of awesome album tracks to back them up. Devil is the new single, and it's the kind of track that is so unbelievably catchy that it'll either capture you from the get-go or drive you crazy. I'm a bit obsessed with the chorus, but my god it's been stuck in my head for the past few days. So even though I love it, I'm also kind of pissed at it. Those harmonies, though! Just try to shake this from your head.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home