Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Swiss Lips - Danz


"When I call you've gotta pick up the phone"

I have the legendary Popjustice to thank for introducing me to this band, as they recently featured their new single on their home page. English group Swiss Lips is the kind of band that first inspired this blog. They've got that rocky 80's pop sound that I just fall heads over heals for. It's a sound that was pretty prominent five to six years ago in Europe, but has since been replaced by a more dance-oriented direction, favoring electronics over guitars. Hopefully, Swiss Lips will be one of the first to usher in a new wave of these types of bands. They've certainly got the tunes to do it. All of the songs they've released so far are excellent.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home